What payment methods do you accept?
Credit Cards - We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Note, cards issued by local banks which do not carry one of the below logos will not be accepted by our global processing service, in which case we recommend PayPal as an alternative. You may also use VISA gift cards (we do not provide support on VISA gift cards)
PayPal - Use any payment method on the growing list of ways to fund a PayPal account in your country. Once you have funded your PayPal account, you can use our single-click PayPal express feature to speed through checkout. Paypal may take longer than normal to process your payment. If this is happening to you, please call us and we will do our best to speed it up!
Store Credit & Gift Certificates - Use store credit or a gift certificate/gift code. Each gift certificate carries a gift code which you can easily enter when completing checkout. Click here to find out more about gift certificates. They never expire and may be combined with promotions and rebates.
- Payment Security - All transactions submitted to use are encrypted with 128 SSL software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties. F as in Frank is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe.
Why have I been asked to send ID conformation?
- Have you ever been to a local corner store and used your credit card, then been asked for your ID as a conformation the card and photo match? It's basically the same thing with F as in Frank. We use a company called Signifyd to filter orders for possible fraudsters. Signifyd uses complex algorithms to determine who may be possible fraud, or orders that need further investigation. Things like CVV response, AVS matching, Address mismatching, etc.
- We check your email. We check your IP geolocation. We check other stores you may have purchased from. We who else is registered at that address. We cross confirm that those orders and number of orders have had no chargebacks or fraud.
- If for some reason you come up as a red flag in our system, we require you to send us confirmation of your identity. This means we need photos of your ID and Credit Card. You may cover up ANY numbers on the card you don't want us to see EXCEPT the last four digits of your credit card, and your photo + name on ID. We guarantee this information will NEVER be used outside of F AS IN FRANK VINTAGE for any reason other than to confirm identity.
I'm so excited to receive my new items! How do I check the order status?
- If you have an account please login first and then follow the directions below:
1) When signed in to your account, click on 'ACCOUNT' at the top right corner of the site.
2) On the left you will see your account information and in the main area you will see your 'Order History' if you have previously ordered from us!
I changed my mind and want to cancel my order. How do I do that?
- You may cancel an order at any time before the order ships. We recommend you contact us via email or phone (Email: email@example.com, Phone: 1-604-568-6410. Due to time differences between the USA and other countries, we cannot guarantee customer service will receive your request before the order ships. Find out more about Canada Post's shipping order processing time.
I found an item I would like to purchase however my size is not showing up.
- Our website stock is updated in real time. All available sizes are displayed online. If your size is not showing up, it is unfortunately out of stock.
I have ordered the wrong item/size by mistake. Can I edit my order?
- Unfortunately, we are not able to change out the items in an order once the order has been placed. We can however cancel an order at any point before it ships out. You can then place a new order for the correct product. Please contact us with your request. If your item has been shipped out and you ordered the wrong size or item, we will take a return for store credit minus the shipping cost (shipping isn't free).
Why hasn't my package shipped? When will my package ship?
- When you place an order on our website, F as in Frank Vintage, it needs 1 to 3 days to process. This can be altered by the sales traffic we receive, especially during holidays like Christmas where our staff is on a short holiday. Meaning if we have a lot of orders, sometimes it won't ship for 3-5 days (3-5 business days: Mon - Fri - 9-5). Our packages leave daily at 3PM PST. We ship 3 days a week (Mon-Wed-Fri). If you order on Saturday/Sunday your items will not be processed until Monday. All packages are shipped in the order we receive them so don't wait until Monday to purchase, because they may not leave until Wednesday!
How can I track my Package/s? When will my package come?
- Almost every country we ship to will have tracking attached to it. Some special cases with 'Small Packet International' won't be tracked, use this service at your own risk as we do NOT insure this service. When you order with us, our shipping department will attach a tracking number which will be emailed to the email attached to the order. We recommend signing up for a FREE account with us as you can check order status and tracking in your account dashboard.
Shipping typically in North America will take 5-10 business days. Xpresspost is a bit faster with 3-7. Click HERE to see more information on shipping times.
Can you promise there will be no custom or duties when the package arrives?
- All international packages can potentially incur charges upon their arrival in the destination country and those charges are solely determined by the arrival countries customs authorities. We cannot predict the amount of duties and taxes charged when using standard shipping. If you have other questions regarding duties and taxes in your country, please contact your local customs office.
Based on past experience, what price range of an order will it lessen the chance to be taxed?
- Customs policies vary by country. While in some countries packages with a higher value are more likely to incur fees, we are not able to confirm at what value. If you have questions regarding duties and taxes in your country, please contact your local customs office.
What can F as in Frank Vintage do if the package is lost?
- Packages are rarely lost. However, if a parcel does not arrive please call us to file a lost package report. We will then contact Canada Post to file for an investigation. As we do not control how shipping is carried out by what ever service (Canada Post, USPS, other local shipping) is used, we cannot investigate or give information on lost packages. We will however work with our customers to ensure you are satisfied to the best of our ability.
Can I receive free North American shipping if my order is less than $150 after applying a discount?
- We will send your items with Expedited shipping for free if your total order is $150 before shipping and taxes. If the discount makes it less, our system will not process the free shipping.
My item doesn't fit, I don't like it, or damaged?. What can I do?
- Within 30 (thirty) days of receiving the package, we are happy to exchange any order. If you've simply changed your mind about your purchase, you may send back the item(s) to us and we will credit your F as in Frank Vintage Account. This amount will never expire. We do not offer refunds on returns unless the item has been damaged or improperly advertised. However, if you do not notify us within 30 (thirty) we will not accept the return for any reason.
What steps do I take for sending back merchandise?
Make sure to mark the package you are sending back as "return" on the postage label. If it gets sent back to us without this specification, we will not accept it. We will not accept brokerage fees or items that are in need of duties paid.
Please do not ship with a courier like UPS as they charge import fees to Canada. Ship with USPS, Canada Post, or other local post and mark the contents as a return, then value as the same value as what it was originally sent to you. (This will ensure no complications with the delivery).
Please ship to:
F AS IN FRANK VINTAGE Unit 204A
8475 Ontario St.
I was given a refund but do not the the funds.
- We process the refund in real time. It's not an automated system. This means we physically go to the order and refund the amount agreed upon per request. This can take some time depending on the method of payment used. For example: some banks have a minimum 2 day transaction processing time with credit/debit cards for online transactions. Paypal can take longer if you use a bank account linked to your paypal. If it's direct paypal funds - it's usually less than a day. We do not control the delay once the refund has been placed on our end. We ask for your patience.
- If you haven't received the funds within 3 days, please contact us and we will do our best to find out the status of your refund.